Grace of Woolgathering & Miscellany and her awesome chihuahua, seen above, are our guest today. Well, actually, just Grace, but I like to imagine that the adorable little pup was sitting next to her while she put together her list.
1. Drink ordinary liquids from wine/champagne/martini glasses. Don’t just let your fancy stemware gather dust, they can make even the most mundane beverages taste like a party in your mouth. I like to do this with EmergenC & OJ.
2. Make the bed every morning. I’m still trying to condition myself to do this. It only takes a minute, and it’s so nice to climb into a neat bed when you’re dog tired at the end of the day.
3. Write a letter. There’s nothing like showing someone that you’re thinking of them with some old fashioned correspondence. A little ray of sunshine beaming out from under a pile of bills and advertisements will surely brighten anyone’s day.
4. Stop to count your gratitudes on a regular basis. It is such a great way to put things into perspective & remind you of the things that really matter.
5. Leave a lasting impression. Hug your loved ones as if it’s the last time you’ll ever see them again.