Six 12+ hour days of openings, parties, and work will exhaust you beyond words. Cameras going off everywhere, free champagne, and no time to eat properly? That’s a recipe to look like a mess or get sick. Here are my secret weapons in a fool-proof survival kit.
- La Roche-Posay Antihelios Sunscreen for the Miami son
- Simple Wipes because you know you’ll be way too tired to wash your makeup off
- Claritin or any other antihistamine to depuff
- Tazo Refresh tea to soothe the hangovers
- Alligator clips for pin curls for easy hair styling while you sleep, sip coffee, work, etc.
- Ellnett Very Volume Hairspray to fight the Miami humidity
- Dry Shampoo because you know you’ll be way too lazy to wash your hair after that secret party you went to last night
- MAC Liquidlast for eyes that won’t smudge
- Mac Prolongwear which never comes off… ever!
- Laura Mercier Undercover because under-eye circles are not cute
- Fashion tape to prevent nip slips and all other manner of catastrophe
- Blister stick to help your feet survive the running in heels
- Burt’s Bees Spot Treatment for the inevitable blemish you’ll get
Got a secret weapon? What’s your party-girl survival secret?